19.5.09

POINT, SELF


HA.
Army and Navy, I will trust you forever. LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOU:

I KNOW. I KNOW. I KNOW.
YES.
Those are PEUGOT SALT AND PEPPER GRINDERS. FOR. TEN. DOLLARS.
Usually found costing sixty dollars, and at much more refined (no offense, A&N, but lets be real) shi-shi kitchen stores in downtown storefronts or cutesy heritage villages. I know they look a little like chess pawns (and even have the misfortune of being photographed on a chess board: my bad), but that's somewhat symbolic. They symbolize my TRIUMPH in the game called "I Want Pepper But It a) Won't Come Out or b) Makes an Awful Noise". One of our roommates, Marin, literally had to leave the room when we were fighting with the pepper, because of the banshee wail it emitted. Two words for you, ugly clear plastic apparatus: HA. HAAA.
Also: Baby shower that rejected my cake, you gave me a lunch of 3 different dips and veggie tray drop outs. You're still only okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment